FWT On-Line offers you all the tools to carry out the sale and the management of your event, but it’s also possible to tailor the system to meet your special needs. The advantages of FWT On-Line are speed, cost-efficiency and ease of use. The pre-sale of tickets with the system generates remarkable savings and your can turn the sale of tickets a profitable part of the event.
With FWT On-Line you serve your customers even better. With the web-based system you give your customers easier access to your tickets and services. The customer can buy your tickets from anywhere around the world and print them to hand from the closest printer or send tickets to email or mobilephone.
FWT On-Line is a part of the FastWay Ticket’s effort to offer you high quality, cost-efficient and customer-orientated services.
Benefits of the system
- The income from the sale of tickets straight to your account!
- Speeds up your cash flow
- Increases your profits
- You can monitor the sale of tickets in real-time
- You can evaluate the use of your marketing budget
- A network of new partners
- Makes the sale of merchandise more efficient
- Makes the use of human resources more efficient
- Produces savings in ticket materials
- A possibility to sell advertisements to tickets
- The sale of season tickets trough the system
- You can establish separate box offices
- Carry out your whole on-location sales with the system, to save in ticket materials.
- Comprehensive reports about the sale of tickets and services.
- Marketing information
- Versatile reports for accounting
Helps your to serve your customers even better!
Pre-sales and on-location sales
FWT On-Line serves in addition to the individual customers that buy your tickets from the Internet, also your points of sale. You can sell your tickets in separate points of sale in advance. Fast and reliable thermal printers are used in your on-location pre-sale of tickets. The same printers can also be used in the sale of tickets during the event.
Tickets printed with the thermal printer stand much better against weather and temperature changes than tickets printed with conventional printers. For access control it’s also possible to print bar codes to your tickets or you can print on perforated tickets.
You can sell your tickets, merchandise and services in advance trough the Internet. It’ s easy to monitor the development of sales in real-time and evaluate the need of marketing. Your customers get their tickets instantly and more importantly you get your income instantly.
The sale of tickets happens trough different web-portals or you can redirect customers to buy tickets from your own web page. The advantage for the customer in selling tickets on the Internet is that your customer gets the ticket from where ever he is. The customer can print the tickets from his own printer, without leaving home.
The tickets sold on the Internet all have a bar code and a serial number so the authenticity of the ticket can be checked. The ticket is read with a scanner and the information is checked from the database.